Inspection Permit Information
Prior to the start of construction, the contractor shall make a request to the Building Department for an Inspection Permit for the project for which the Contractor has been awarded. The Contractor may call the office to request a permit at 799-7605 or fax to 799-7717. Please provide the following information to complete the permit:
- Project - A brief description of work to be performed.
- Facility - Name of Facility where work will be performed.
- Contractor - Name of construction firm performing work.
- SF # - Either SF # as assigned by Facilities Financial Services or WOST # (Work Order #) as assigned by department performing work. A copy of the award letter is also sufficient.
- Start Date/Finish Date - This date is acquired from Contractors Notice to Proceed. Approximate finish date is sufficient.
- A contact name and number or email address. We will call you when the permit is ready for pickup.