Licensed Personnel Services
Welcome to Clark County School District! Applications for the 2013-2014 school year are now being accepted. Extended Application Deadline is June 3, 2013.
Step 1: Register
To apply to CCSD, you must first register with our application system. Please click here to register. If you have already registered, please go to step 2.
Step 2: Apply & Upload Documents
After registering, you can complete the application form. If you are applying for a Related Services position (nurses, school psychologists, speech-language pathologists, occupational and physical therapists, etc.), the online application for Related Services positions is the same as other licensed positions. Any area in the application that requires information on student teaching or teaching experience can include practicum, internships, or other requirements in fulfillment of your degree.
During the application process, you will be asked to upload the following documents:
- Transcripts (Unofficial transcripts can be used during the application process, but official transcripts will be required prior to hire.)
- Proof of NCLB Highly-Qualified Status (For example, Praxis II score, State or District documentation of NCLB HQ status, HOUSSE Documentation)
- All Valid Licenses (If you are an out-of-state applicant in the process of applying for a Nevada license, please attach both sides of your out-of-state license. You do not need to attach a license if you are an Alternative Route to License (ARL) applicant.)
If you have already registered, please access THE APPLICATION FORM. You may save your work and return to the application at any time.
Before a final employment decision can be made on your application, all required information must be uploaded and completed.
Step 3: Check Your Application Status
Please click here to check your status at any time. You will be asked to enter your email and password.
Any questions? We can be reached at (702) 799-5252 or email@example.com
Alternative Routes to Licensure
Please follow the directions below to proceed with the ARL process.
The Clark County School District is currently accepting Interest Forms for the areas of K-12 Special Education and Secondary Science, Mathematics, and English. Candidates submitting an Interest Form for Secondary content areas must have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field, or have passed at least one-third (12 credits) of the coursework required by the Nevada Department of Education. Prior to submitting an Interest Form, candidate can cross-check transcripts by reviewing the coursework for a major in each area below.
- Secondary Mathematics: http://nvteachers.doe.nv.gov/2nd_Academic_Mathematics.htm
- Secondary Physical Science: http://nvteachers.doe.nv.gov/2nd_Academic_PhysicalScience.htm
- Secondary Biological Science: http://nvteachers.doe.nv.gov/2nd_Academic_BiologicalScience.htm
- Secondary English: http://nvteachers.doe.nv.gov/2nd_Academic_English.htm
Step 1: Interest Form
Please click the GET THE INTEREST FORM link below and follow subsequent directions. Be sure to click SUBMIT at the bottom of the form. Upon submission of an Interest Form, candidates will receive an e-mail with information about current CCSD staffing needs and upcoming ARL Orientation sessions.
If you have already been given a PASSWORD, please go directly to Step 2.
Step 2: Application Form
The ARL Application is only compatible with Internet Explorer 6.0 or above. Therefore, in order to avoid possible complications, please ensure that you are using this browser when completing the application.
The Application Form is accessible only upon receipt of a unique User ID and Password. User Passwords are issued to candidates only after attendance at an ARL Program Orientation.
Previous Applicants Only: Once you have submitted an application, you can monitor the status of your applicant file using your User ID and Password.
This Employer does not knowingly discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or national origin.