Contact with parents/guardians will follow policies and procedures communicated by the site leadership and only through approved systems. Communication methods may vary for students and parents/guardians who are difficult to reach.
Teachers will be making daily contact with students. Teachers will also be monitoring weekly progress and communicating regularly with parents/guardians and students who are not meeting suggested mastery.
Opportunities for student collaboration will be conducted via shared drives, including Google Hangouts, and other digital platforms.
ParentLink is the primary tool through which the District and schools communicate with parents/guardians. ParentLink messages may be sent as phone messages or emails. If you are not receiving ParentLink messages, you may have opted out of communications without realizing it. ParentLink collects phone, email, and language preference from the Portal, but delivery preferences may be different for the Portal and ParentLink.
OPT OUT/OPT BACK IN
- Users may opt out of:
- Phone calls - Call the Blackboard Phone Hotline at 855-502-STOP (855-502-7867).
- Text (SMS) Messages - Reply STOP to any Blackboard system text or to 60680 for non-emergency messages. Reply STOP to 54968 to opt out of emergency messages.
- Emails - Click the unsubscribe link from any email you receive.
- Users may opt back into:
- Phone calls - Call the Blackboard Phone Hotline at 855-502-STOP (855-502-7867) from the phone line that has been previously opted out.
- Text (SMS) Messages - Reply START to 60680 from the phone line that has been previously opted out for non-emergency messages. Reply START to 54968 to receive emergency messages.
The District uses additional channels to provide information to our school communities, such as the main District web site, virtual town hall events, and social media channels.
Information on virtual town hall events and recordings of past events may be found at Java With Jara Virtual Town Hall.
Should the decision be made to transition to hybrid learning or face-to-face instruction for all students at a future date, additional guidance will be provided.
Follow CCSD on social media:Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube
The school will be the primary source of information for our parents/guardians. Click here for a school telephone directory. Questions or suggestions that are not handled at the school level may be emailed to EngageCCSD@nv.ccsd.net