Skip to main content
Have A Question? Contact Us At 702-799-CCSD
department avatarEnvironmental Services

6.  Where to Send Completed Inventories

Print completed inventories and the signed certification, and mail to Risk and Environmental Services Department: Attention Hazardous Materials Section, via District mail.

Please contact us for assistance or for further information regarding these services.

Inquiries may also be sent to our e-mail:


                      CCSD Environmental Services