Opportunities abound in The Clark County School District (CCSD), one of the largest and fastest growing districts in the United States. Serving more than 315,000 students in a unique combination of urban and rural schools, CCSD seeks exceptional teachers, leaders and staff who are committed to helping all students thrive.
Join Our Team
- Apply Here
- View Available Jobs
- View Open Administrative Positions
- View Open Licensed Positions
- View Open Substitute Positions
- View Open Support Positions
- To learn more about working in our district, available opportunities or how to apply, click here.
- You can also learn more about specific opportunities by following the links below.
Current CCSD Employees
- If you are a current CCSD support staff employee and want to view current support staff positions, click here. (Please note support staff position vacancies will not be posted during Spring Break.)
- If you are a current CCSD temporary or substitute employee and want to apply for a regular-status position, click here.
- If you are a current CCSD support staff employee and want to apply to be a teacher, click here.
- If you are a current CCSD employee and want to apply for an administrative position, click here.
- If you are a current CCSD teacher and want to apply for a non-classroom licensed position (counselor, facilitator, etc.), please refer to the following InterAct conference: InterAct Desktop-> District Link->Positions & Announcements->Licensed Posting.
- If you are a current CCSD teacher wanting to express an interest in another CCSD teaching position, you may do so only during the First Voluntary Transfer Season (April 1 – 30) or the Second Voluntary Transfer Season (after Spring Surplus -June 30). Please refer to the following InterAct conference: InterAct Desktop->District Link->Positions & Announcements->Licensed Posting for more detailed information.
View job descriptions by employee group.