Opportunities abound in The Clark County School District (CCSD), one of the largest and fastest growing districts in the United States. Serving more than 315,000 students in a unique combination of urban and rural schools, CCSD seeks exceptional teachers, leaders and staff who are committed to helping all students thrive.
Join Our Team
- Apply Here
- View Available Jobs
- View Open Administrative Positions
- View Open Licensed Positions
- View Open Substitute Positions
- View Open Support Positions
- To learn more about working in our district, available opportunities or how to apply, click here.
- You can also learn more about specific opportunities by following the links below.
Current CCSD Employees
- If you are a current CCSD support staff employee or were reduced in force (RIF) and want to view current support staff positions, click here. (Please note: Effective October 27, 2014,
internal vacancy postings have moved and are now available in SearchSoft. To view internal vacancy postings you will need to create a SearchSoft account.)
If you are a current CCSD support staff employee and want to view current support staff positions, click here. (Please note support staff position vacancies will not be posted from April 14, 2014 through April 18, 2014.)
- If you are a current CCSD temporary or substitute employee and want to apply for a regular-status position, click here.
(Please note: you will need to submit a complete online application. Transfer applications cannot be accepted from temporary or substitute employees who are seeking regular-status employment.)
- If you are a current CCSD support staff employee and want to apply to be a teacher, click here.
- If you are a current CCSD employee and want to apply for an administrative position, click here.
- If you are a current CCSD teacher and want to apply for a non-classroom licensed position (counselor, facilitator, instructional coach, etc.), please refer to the following InterAct conference: InterAct Desktop-> District Link->Positions & Announcements->Licensed Posting.
- If you are a current CCSD teacher wanting to express an interest in a transfer during Second Voluntary Transfer Season (May 15- June 30, 2014), please refer to the following InterAct conference: InterAct Desktop-> District Link->Positions & Announcements->Licensed Posting.
View job descriptions by employee group.