Administrative Personnel Salary Schedule
CCSD School Principal Salary Ranges
- CCSD School-Based Site Management Plan
- Site Management Report 2015 - 2016
- Site Management Report 2014 - 2015
- Site Management Report 2013 - 2014
- Site Management Report 2012 - 2013
- Site Management Report 2011 - 2012
Licensed Personnel Salary Schedule
- Professional Salary Table - Effective September 1, 2016
- Professional Salary Table - Effective July 1, 2016
- Professional Salary Table - Effective July 1, 2016 with Benefits
- Professional Salary Table - Effective March 1, 2016
- Professional Salary Table - Effective March 1, 2016 with Benefits
- General Salary Schedule
- Salary Schedule with Benefits
- Salary Schedule - Additional Placement Information
Licensed Salary Information
- Verification of Salary Placement Form
- Verification of Experience Form
- How to Calculate Contracted Pay
- Professional Growth System Reference Guide
Police Officers Salary Schedule
Substitute Salary Schedule
Support Staff Salary Schedule
Need Proof of Employment or Income?
Use The Work Number for Accurate, Secure Verification.
When you are applying for a car loan, home mortgage or an apartment lease, you will need proof of employment or income, or both. For accurate, secured employment and income information, the Clark County School District offers you The Work Number.
For security purposes, you will need to access The Work Number to retrieve all the information to complete the process. The Work Number Access options include the web at www.theworknumber.com or you may call 1(800) 367-5690.
If you still have questions, please contact The Work Number Client Service Center at 1(800) 996-7566.
For complete, easy step-by-step instructions on how to use The Work Number, call (702) 855-5420.