District Accountability Reports
- 2016 - 2017 District Accountability Report
- 2015 - 2016 District Accountability Report
- 2015 - 2016 District Accountability Report (Spanish)
- Class Size Reduction Report Q2 2014-2015
- 2014 - 2015 District Accountability Report
- 2014 - 2015 District Accountability Report - Spanish
- 2013 - 2014 District Accountability Report
- 2013 - 2014 District Accountability Report - Spanish
- Educational and Operational Efficiency Study of the Clark County School District (Gibson Report)
All historical information can be accessed at
School Accountability Reports
Accountability reports contain detailed information about schools in the Clark County School District, as well as charter schools. Annual reports are prepared in compliance with the federal Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) and Nevada Revised Statute (NRS) 385. Accountability reports are used by teachers and administrators as they develop academic plans to increase achievement of all students.
The Nevada Department of Education (NDE), in partnership with eMetric and Nevada school districts, has developed an online accountability report card. You may view data, compare data, conduct custom searches, and print individual screens as needed. The state's interactive website may be accessed at http://nevadareportcard.nv.gov/di/.