The Curriculum and Professional Development Division provides leadership and guidance for all stakeholders to increase student achievement through standards-based curricula, professional development, and educational support.
This site contains curriculum information, projects and resources for every subject area at every grade level taught in the Clark County School District. Also available is extensive information on counseling and a directory of contacts within the division.
2013 SUMMER PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- CCSD Divisions and Departments have collaborated in the development of a catalog of offerings which can be found on the District Web site at 2013 Summer Professional Development Opportunities.
- Professional Development is divided by school level (i.e., elementary school, middle school, and high school). The course offerings are listed by title in alphabetical order in each section. Information is included regarding the course description, expected learning outcomes, date(s), location(s), target audience, compensation, and contact information.In addition, each course is linked directly to Pathlore to facilitate the registration process. Registration for all sessions will be available on Pathlore beginning Thursday, May 9, 2013, at 4:00 p.m.
- Professional Development information will be updated on a periodic basis with additional professional development opportunities; teachers are encouraged to frequently check the link.
- Questions related to a specific professional development session may be directed to the individual listed on the professional development description page.
- Questions regarding the publication may be directed to Jan Urioste, Curriculum and Professional Development Division, at 799-5119.