2018 Summer School Information
Nevada Learning Academy at CCSD Summer School 2018 (Online Summer School)
For information about CCSD online summer school courses, please visit http://nvla.me or call 702-855-8435.
View NVLA Summer Courses and Information Flyer
View NVLA Summer School FAQs
Parents/Students can also visit our website for more information and FAQs.
Curriculum and Professional Development Division (CPD) Summer School 2018 (Traditional Summer School)
Phone: (702) 855-9751
CPD Summer School DatesSession I: June 5 - June 22
Times: 7:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
Session II: June 25 - July 13
Times: 7:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
Please note: Flyer, FAQ, and Summer School Locations were updated on Monday, March 13, 2018.
*** To pre-register for all summer school courses, contact your child's school counselor. ***
$125 per one-half credit for CCSD students - NO REFUNDS
Last day to request a course and submit payment online: May 30 at 11:59 AM PST
If paying by credit/debit card, an additional $4.95 convenience fee will be assessed
$175 per one-half credit for Non-CCSD students – NO REFUNDS
(Note: Students receive one-half credit per session.)
High School & Middle School Policies
- The majority of classes are teacher led; however, some courses may be computer based depending on school site needs.
- Regulations regarding student behavior during the regular school year apply to the summer school program.
- Attendance is important. Credit will be lost and the student will be withdrawn if more than two days are missed during any session.
- Semester exams are scheduled for June 22 & July 13. Exams may not be taken early.
DESIGNATED CPD SCHOOL SITES
- Arbor View High School
- Clark High School
- Del Sol High School
- Desert Oasis High School
- Mojave High School
- Sunrise Mountain High School
Middle School Course Offerings - Credit Recovery Only
- English 7, 8
- Mathematics 7, Pre-Algebra 8
- Science 7, 8
- World Geography 8
- U.S./Nevada History 7
High School Course Offerings
- English 9, 10, 11, 12
- Pre-Algebra, Algebra I, Algebra II, Geometry
- World History, U.S. History, U.S. Government
- PE I,II
April 9 – May 30
1. CCSD School Counselors must pre-register students into needed courses for summer school.
2. From April 9 - May 20 parents must pay online with a credit/debit card using their parent Infinite Campus portal login to guarantee enrollment. A $4.95 convenience fee will be assessed for all credit/debit card payments.
Session I and Session II: May 31 - June 1, 7:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Session II Only: June 21 - 22, 7:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Registration must be processed at the site where student will attend.
- Openings in classes may be limited or closed during late registration.
- No checks or credit cards accepted for walk-in registration.
- Payment is by cash or money order only (payable to CCSD Secondary Summer School).
Parents/guardians enrolling non-CCSD students MUST bring a photo identification card, the student’s birth certificate, and current shot records.