Student Enrollment Information
Minimum Age and Entrance Requirements
Kindergarten students must have attained the age of 5 years old on or before the first day of school or by September 30 (exemption for the 2022-2023 school year only).
First Grade Enrollment
First-grade students must have attained the age of 6 years old on or before the first day of school or by September 30 (exemption for the 2022-2023 school year only) and completed a minimum of 6 weeks of Kindergarten.
Demonstrate proof of completing kindergarten and promotion to first grade while being a resident of another state in compliance with the age and entrance requirements of that state. A report card from another state showing completion of Kindergarten and promotion to the first grade is required. Report cards from private schools in Nevada or other countries are not acceptable documentation for an exception to the age requirement.
Second-grade students must have attained the age of 7 years old and demonstrate proof of completing kindergarten and first grade at a public, state licensed private, state exempt private or approved home school program.
The following information will help you prepare to enroll your child in the Clark County School District.
1) School Search
2) Online Registration
The Online Registration System is available in English & Spanish.
Parents can complete registration at home or contact their child’s zoned school for school registration dates and hours.
Parents who have children currently enrolled in a CCSD school use their Campus Parent account to re-register their children or add a student.
Click on the button below to log in to Campus Parent:Online Registration - Existing Student
New To District
Parents who have children new to CCSD or are returning after having left CCSD can use the link below to register. After completing the online registration application, bring all required documents to your child’s zoned school.
Click on the button below to complete a new registration:Online Registration - New To District
3) Documents Required For Registration
Personal identification of parent/guardian (driver's license, picture identification, etc.) bearing your name.
Please bring ONE of the following (photocopies will not be accepted):
- Original birth certificate
- Certified birth card issued by the Clark County Health District or another health district.
NRS 392.435 Immunization of pupils: Certificate prerequisite to enrollment; conditional enrollment; effect of failure to immunize; report to Health Division; inclusion of certificate in pupil’s record.
Unless excused because of religious belief or medical condition, a child may not be enrolled in a public school within this State unless his parents or guardian submit to the board of trustees of the school district in which the child resides a certificate stating that the child has been immunized and has received proper boosters for that immunization or is complying with the schedules established pursuant to NRS 439.550 for the following diseases:
2022-2023 School Year Immunization Guidelines
5 DTaP/DPT (Minimum age: 6 weeks) if series was started before age 7 (lab titer not acceptable)
- 1st and 2nd dose & 2nd and 3rd dose must be separated by 4 weeks
- 4th dose must be separated from the 3rd dose by at least 4 months
- 5th dose must be separated from the 4th dose by at least 6 months and given on or after 4th birthday
- 5th dose not needed if 4th dose given on or after 4th birthday and at least 6 months after previous dose
- A total of 4 doses DTaP/DTP/Td/Tdap combination is needed if first dose is given less than 12 months of age. Dose 3 and 4 must be 6 months apart. 4th dose does not need to be repeated if it was administered at least 4 months after the 3rd dose
- A total of 3 doses DTaP/DTP/Td/Tdap combination is needed if first dose given at 12 months and older. Dose 2 and 3 must be 6 months apart
- Tdap if given at age 7,8 or 9, must be repeated at age 10 years old Catch up schedule – Students age 7 or older, who are not immunized with the childhood DTaP/DPT vaccine series, should receive Tdap vaccine as the initial dose in the catch-up series. If additional doses are needed, use Td/Tdap vaccine.
2 Hepatitis A (Minimum age: 12 months – lab titer acceptable)
- 2nd dose must be at least 6 months after the 1st dose.
3 Hepatitis B (Minimum age: birth - lab titer acceptable)
- 1st and 2nd dose must be separated by 4 weeks
- 2nd and 3rd dose must be separated by at least 8 weeks
- 3rd dose at least 16 weeks after the 1st dose. (Minimum age for final - 3rd or 4th dose: 24 weeks)
2 MMR** (Minimum age: 12 months – lab titer acceptable)
- 1st and 2nd dose must be separated by at least 4 weeks
- 2nd not required until on or after the 4th birthday
1-2 MCV4 (MenACWY-Quadrivalent MENINGOCOCCAL) (lab titer not acceptable)
- Required for 7th grade enrollment after June 30, 2017 (and all students new to District between 8th and 12th grade).
- Must receive at least 1 dose of MenACWY on or after age 10 years. (Does not apply to students enrolled before July 1, 2009).
- A MCV4 (MenACWY) dose is required on or after the age of 16 for students entering 12th grade.
- Required for 12th grade enrollment after June 30, 2022. (Does not apply to students enrolled before July 1, 2009).
3-4 Polio/IPV/OPV (Minimum age: 6 weeks – lab titer not acceptable)
- 1st and 2nd dose and 2nd and 3rd doses must be separated by 4 weeks
- Final dose at least 6 months after the previous dose and on or after 4th birthday
- 4th dose not needed if 3rd dose is at least 6 months from the previous dose and on or after 4th birthday
1 Tdap (Lab titer not acceptable)
- Required for 7th grade enrollment and all students grade 8th - 12th
*See DTaP/DTP for catch up schedule. Dose is valid if administered at age 10.
2 Varicella/Chicken Pox** (Minimum age: 12 months) required for students new to Nevada, or new to District after July 1, 2011
- 12 months through 12 years, 1st and 2nd dose should be separated by 3 months; however dose is valid if separated by 4 weeks if inadvertently administered (lab titer acceptable).
- 13 years and older, 1st and 2nd dose must be separated by 4 weeks
- Physician verification of past disease required for exemption
**Live vaccines (MMR, Varicella and live, attenuated Influenza) must be separated by 28 days if not given on the same day. Four-day rule applies if the same live vaccine is administered.
New Waiver Changes
The religious exemption form will be completed annually in accordance with state guidelines.
The permanent medical exemption will not have to be completed annually since it is a permanent medical condition.
The temporary medical exemption will be completed annually in accordance with state guidelines.
**Please provide any proof of student COVID vaccines/boosters to the school health office
Proof of address
You must bring one of the following:
- Recent utility bill
- Rent receipt
- Residence Lease or Sales Contract
Note: If you only have a sales contract for the purchase of a new home as proof of address, the school will enroll your child on the condition that one additional proof of address from the above list is submitted within 30 days. Driver's license, telephone bill or cable bill are NOT acceptable.
If you do not have documentation because you are living in a temporary or homeless situation, call Title I Homeless Outreach Program for Education at 702-855-6682.