Reasons to Contact your School Cafeteria
The Manager is the person in charge of a middle school or high school cafeteria. A Senior Food Service Worker is in charge of an elementary school cafeteria. Please contact your child's school cafeteria Manager or Senior Food Service Worker for any of the following questions:
- If you would like to apply for free or reduced price meals
- If you have a question about your application or eligibility of your child
- If you have a question about your child's account
- If you want to pay for your student's meals in advance (up to the end of a school year is permitted)
- If you would like information about working for the Food Service Department
You can find your schools contact information on the District Directory.
Contacting Food Service Administration
Contact the Food Service Administrative Staff by calling 799-8123, or send correspondence to 6350 E. Tropical Pkwy., Las Vegas, NV 89115.