Clark County School District
Skip to main content
Have A Question? Contact Us or 702-799-CCSD
department avatarWorker's Compensation Claims

If you have an on-the-job injury or occupational disease,

Follow these simple steps:

  1. Verbally inform your supervisor immediately and complete a C-1 Form within 7 calendar days after the incident.

Your work site has a supply of C-1 Forms. You may also print a blank C-1 Form by clicking here.

Current Form Distribution:

Original kept at work site and a copy given to the employee. Fax a copy to Worker's Compensation at 702-799-2995.


  1. If treatment is required, see a medical provider at any of the CCSD-approved FIRST-STOP CLINICS.  You do not need to make an appointment for your initial visit.

                        Click here for a list of approved providers.


  1. A Worker's Compensation Triage Nurse hotline is available to assist you in obtaining the appropriate medical care, including filling your initial prescription. Dial (800) 453-1361 for assistance 24/7.


  1. For LIFE-THREATENING conditions, dial 911 or seek treatment at the nearest hospital emergency room.


WC Claim Process Map

For further information, contact the Worker's Compensation Unit at (702) 799-0060.